Welcome to my musings. I like to think of this as an holistic lifestyle blog, catering for beautiful things, great recipes, things to do mind/body/spirit, wellness and style inspirations, ideas, podcasts and practices. You can find suggestions about where to source and buy ethical food, clothes and holistic practices to follow, and some heart warming, happy stories.
- Do Affirmations really work? – an Ultimate Guide…To be fair that is a bit of a rhetorical question in so much as it depends entirely on your mindset. Yet by the same token, affirmations can have a positive effect on your mindset; so it’s a bit catch 22.
- The time is ALWAYS right…Ever heard the phrase “Next year, you’ll wish you had started today”? Well that got me thinking… It’s so easy to delay working on our goals particularly if you feel unmotivated or when day-to-day life gets in the way. As humans we’re so good at putting off tomorrow what we can do today. Choosing to curl up on the couch in front of the TV instead of getting out there and living life.
- 6 signs of not being well hydratedOur bodies are mainly made up of water. There’s lots of other things in the mix of course, but the majority of all that other stuff is floating about in around 65% water! How much we require daily to replenish what we’re expelling through loo trips and sweating, depends on what we’re doing.
- Surviving JanuaryWhilst the start of January is all promise and new beginnings, by the time you’re three weeks in and you begin to remember just was a rubbish month January can be.
- Europe’s most westerly coffee shop is hiring…ARE YOU BARISTA? DO YOU KNOW YOUR TRIPLE, SOY, NO FOAM LATTE FROM YOUR ICED, HALF CAFF, 4-PUMP, SUGAR FREE, CINNAMON, SOY SKINNY LATTE? DO YOU LIKE REMOTE PLACES?
What does Sarah Love…?
There are so many things that I love and that make me happy. I can say all the usual stuff like my family and being a mum (which of course I do love), but below are the things that make my heart sing. The things that I could do all day, every day and never get bored. They really raise my vibe.
- Laughing until I cry
- Good food
- Great friends
- Star gazing
- Fish and chips at the beach
- Exploring the Lanes in Brighton
- Creating new recipes
…“these are a few of my favourite things!”
Thought of the day…
“There never is, or was, or will be anything except the present” – Alan WattsTweet